Old 07-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
welcome to the jungle .. its seems the passing of the torch continues LOL... so you want donations too and not making your own but using ricksters . i think it would be a good idea and take away the paypal link.. you dont deserve donations as i or any of the other roster makers do. We do this to keep the game alive and fresh and we dont do it for the money. ( If you started from scratch making your own base that would justify a donation. As I myself have built a whole new base off VCs last official update before 2k was knocked out of competition by EA.

Spoken from a man of integrity, its sad enough the powers that be have stop 2k football from being produced and now that we've thrived by creating and producing our own rosters this ugly course of events has reared itself here at OS.

I will never charge or accept money for a creative process I enjoy sharing with the community at large no matter where they are my rosters will always be free along with any helpful advice I can offer.

I looked forward to seeing your roster file but the mention of money has now somewhat tainted what I thought was going to be something creative and original....I'm sadden and disappointed to say the least.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101