View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
JazzMan
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 3 Things That Irritate You About The WWE Right Now

1. Little to no title prestige. I'm tired of seeing John Cena get the Main Event at a PPV when the best match on the card is CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship. Punk is a great champion, he's truly one of the best in the business, but I wouldn't mind him losing it to Daniel Bryan or even Dolph Ziggler. It'd just be nice to see someone new get the title. The reigns always go: John Cena, other wrestler, John Cena, other wrestler, John Cena... Just get him out of here. Also, IC and US Championships are irrelevent, World Heavyweight Championship is a joke, and I won't mention the Tag Team division yet.

2. The Divas. They have almost no one who can actually wrestle. And the ones that CAN wrestle are the ones who aren't even getting air time or they're not wrestling for the title. IE: Natayla, A.J., Tamina... The Diva division is run down and is useless. I'm just glad that these matches are lasting about 2-3 minutes each, because the Divas that they have wrestling are just pretty faces and that's it.

3. The Tag Team Division. My God what a mess... Does anyone actually know who the Tag Champions are? Cause I don't. The division doesn't get any air time, and when it does, it's a squash match that actually makes the Division look even worse than it is. The talent is there, but the Division is just crap. Also, the belts are just terrible. Bring back an actual Tag Team Division. Please. You have 3 hours of Raw, and you can't fit a decent Tag Team match in? Bring back the Hardys and the Dudley Boys if you have to, just make this division relevent again.