View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
vtcrb
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
NBA 2k13? Looking to Assemble the ULTIMATE team.

I have REALLY debated this issue as to whether 2k12 would be my FINAL game that I Edit. I have decided it wont be. I would like to Assemble a team NOW instead of waiting around. There are People I WOULD like to have on the team, but I am NOT naming names as I want to wait to see if they would like to work with Me. If you are interested, either Post here or PM me. Ratings and Tendencies are My Strengths so I need help in ALL other Areas. I am also OPEN to ANY suggestions with Ratings and Tendencies. If you do want to be part of the team, you MUST be willing to work hard. I DONT like incomplete work or people who do things Half-a**ed. I am posting below what type of things will be Needed, let me know if I left something out you would like to help with. Every Spot CAN have more than 1 person. I will UPDATE this Post with who has joined the Project.

Ratings and Tendencies- Vtcrb,
Hot Spots
Sig Shots- DukeC
Accessories- StraightBaylien, Rondo is God
Team Colors(If available)- Rondo is God
Playbooks- Vannwolfhawk
Player Roles-StraightBaylien
Rotations- StraightBaylien
Coaching Profiles- Vtcrb,
Player Movement- MarvinOida, Eaglerock562
CAPs- Genocide3883
Draft Classes- Vtcrb, Beast10
Sliders- StraightBaylien
Testers- Vtcrb, Gausec
Contracts- Eaglerock562
Spreadsheet(will include alot of things listed above)-Eagelerock562

Since we Dont have Meebo Messenger here anymore, IF you guys want to make it easier to Communicate, I am on Yahoo Messenger. VTCRB is my screen name. If you do send me a Friend Request PM me here with your Screen Name so I know to accept it. Just thought it would make it easier to Communicate. I already Communicate with some of you on there Already.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 09-18-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove