Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #12
gopher_guy
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Does EA hate Arizona?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueDude
Stadium thing doesn't surprise me, UCF's stadium hasn't been update in years, the banner in the endzone still doesn't reflect the 2010 CUSA championship, as for campus lifestyle and academic prestige,ea doesn't spend a lot of time on these the my school on recruiting even states the grades are based on school performance, I'm not saying Arizona is bad but that explains a B or higher for the SEC West schools, there are some special cases, Ie Tulane with high academics, but it's not a thoroughly thought out grade, as for the QB, not surprised there's always something with every team, Arizona just ended up with one of the worst misses...
Does any team actually have correct banners reflecting their conference championships? At TCF Bank Stadium, they have all the Gophers Big Ten championships listed in the ring of the second deck. In the game, they have the Gophers winning the B1G title like 6 times in the last decade, lol

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks