View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #29
SteelerSpartan
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: how many of u...

Ive been on the verge of skipping a year for a long time....The Unrealistic Player Movement and Pass Rush/Pocket Formation have been a major major drag on my enjoyment of this game among other things

I'll wait for the demo, but I don't have much hope that those things won't be a major problem for me again.....

So taking another hit(Features We Lost) to an area of the game that helps me tolerate it has most likely finally pushed me over the edge..

I cannot stand some of Donny Moore's Ratings/Depth Charts....Being Locked into his view of the NFL is a Killer for me....

Thats the top one...but the other that goes with it is No Create a Player feature like we've had in the past....

Without that we can't make a decent Post Draft/FA rosters to hold us over the summer....That is a major hit to the value of the game for me, as I probably wouldn't be able to get into the game as much after the season ended and the rosters started changing in real life

Then theres the rest of the stuff left out that will nag at me too....Things like Not being able to play any other matchup....

Can we even Select the CPU teams uniform in CC Mode??The GameChangers have been woefully silent about that, so Im assuming you can't That'll be fun being forced to look at the browns ugly brown pants and Vikings Purple

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 07-30-2012 at 02:44 PM.