View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #23
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
The ONLY things that were adjusted were LB not reacting correctly to the option and coach trust in rtg. That is it, not blocking or QB running the ball. Those 2 items and those only.

That being said the linebacker pursuit did seem to work much better vs the option. Ran the option about 50% of my run plays and didn't see any issues.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
I'm sure you probably don't know the answer to this, so I'm really just asking the question quasi-rhetorically, but why would they release a tuner making only one gameplay change.

As someone with no knowledge of how this process works, it would seem logical to me that they would make this change to the LB's, that they would make some other gameplay tweaks as well.

Unless they're finally changing their M.O. in terms of how often they release tuners, then I would think that they would want to put more into this one.

Skillz is quite perceptive about gameplay and A.I. changes, so I'm going to take a chance and download this tuner and see if their have been other improvements. I can always delete it again if need be.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.