View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #24
twimstaxs
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'm sure you probably don't know the answer to this, so I'm really just asking the question quasi-rhetorically, but why would they release a tuner making only one gameplay change.

As someone with no knowledge of how this process works, it would seem logical to me that they would make this change to the LB's, that they would make some other gameplay tweaks as well.

Unless they're finally changing their M.O. in terms of how often they release tuners, then I would think that they would want to put more into this one.

Skillz is quite perceptive about gameplay and A.I. changes, so I'm going to take a chance and download this tuner and see if their have been other improvements. I can always delete it again if need be.
The reason he knows the answer better than SKillz is because he actually read what EA said. They only tweaked the LB things. If you go and read the twitter posts that are linked on the first post you would know the same thing. Just because someone plays the damn game and see something different doesnt change the fact that the only tweaked ONE thing. They did not say they changed anything else but the LB stuff. Here is another link https://twitter.com/eancaafootball if you still want to question. SOME PEOPLE!!!