View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
MarylandMan
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16
I just Had the Greatest Game I Have Ever Played in an NCAA Videogame

I was 6-5. UL Monroe was 4-7. They were out of bowl contention, but they still had a few great plays in store for their greatest rivals.

On the first drive, I didn't know what to expect. They were a pretty bad team, however they matched up with us well on both sides of the ball. On the very first play, a running play up the middle resulted in a recovery for the ULM Warhawk D. They scored a Field Goal as I manged to keep them out of the endzone.

Soon I was down 10-0, after a ULM Touchdown. I needed to get back into this game. I scored a TD after a great drive from the O. They responded with a TD of their own, making it 17-7. I also hit 2 FGs to make it 17-13. They scored a TD to make it 24-13. However, I hit a great 38 yd pass to make it 24-19. I went for a fake Field Goal pass, but did not break the plane, and therefore could not convert the 2 point conversion.

After halftime in the third quarter, we scored TD to make it 25-24. I missed the 2 point conversion, and this particular miss turned out to cause me a lot of grief later on. They responded with a 12 yd pass, but thankfully failed to convert the 2 point conversion. The score was now 30-25. Then they scored a Field Goal to make it 33-25.

In the fourth quarter, I scored a Touchdown to make it 33-31, but failed the 2 point conversion. Now I needed a Field Goal. After some back and fourth action, I got the ball. After driving the ball down the field. I had to ice my own kicker to stop the clock. In retrospect, I could of spiked it, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time. ULM took the timeout that would ice my kicker for a second time. I knew I could make it. It was only 24 yards. I snapped the ball and went for the kick and...

WE MADE IT! WE'RE GOING BOWLING! YES! YES! YES!

Last edited by MarylandMan; 08-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove