View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #434
Big Shmooz
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

A game feature I have absolutely no idea why it has not been implemented in this game since it's inception. The ability to manually control your own baserunners lead. Meaning, if you take a lead off the base and the pitcher decides to throw over (a pickoff move) that the runner should be controlled by the person playing the game to decide to run back to the base not to get picked off.

Every year so far in the game, the baserunner on a pickoff throw automatically runs back to the base. I want (at least an option the game should offer) to control what my baserunner does under that situation. Whether to run my baserunner back to the bag, just stand where he is, or run to the next base. (the same way the game allows me to do this when I get a hit)

The idea is, let the game offer in the options menu the ability to remove the automatic response the cpu does for me & let me choose what I want to do instead with the baserunner on a pickoff.