Old 08-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
bigbob
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Far too many interceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
These kind of responses are almost useless. Get better at the game? Really? Dude has been playing it for 15+ years and your first thing is get better at the game? The game changed bro. Yes he can adjust. It doesn't mean he is bad. I also had issues with interceptions until slider adjustments and playing with the CPU's new style of defense. That's all you have to say. You don't insult the guy. Some people.. I swear.
You have to realize, most of the people that come with those particular responses are the ones who use every cheese in the book, or play on Junior Varsity.

I've got to be honest though, I'm getting less interceptions this year than I ever have. I use to average two or three a game.. now I average about one one Hail Mary's at half time and sometimes I force one still.

I'd definitely recommend checking out a couple of sliders, just make sure you up the Pass Blocking or you will find yourself running for you life as well.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame