View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #15
blues rocker
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

the bounce passes sound interesting...but I only use icon passing, so does the left trigger bounce pass work with icon passes as well? or are icon passes still just automatically determined by the game?

we'll see how this new shot stick configuration works out, but it could be a mess. i can see a lot of unintentional shots happening when you just wanted to dribble, or vice versa. in my experience, cramming a lot of functions onto the same button or stick usually causes more frustration than anything...but, maybe 2k pulled it off. having to hold down the left trigger before shooting could cut down on the responsiveness of the shooting. i don't want to have to remember to hit a trigger before every shot...when you want to quickly get a shot up, you want to be able to just hit the stick without thinking about a trigger as well. i'd rather the dribbling require a trigger modifier. It feels like keeping the shot stick was maybe an attempt to stick with the familiar, when possibly just moving to a shot button would've been better.

sounds like a lot of changes...we'll see if they actually improve the game or if they were just changes for sake of change. hopefully it's the former.

Last edited by blues rocker; 08-10-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove