View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #292
RateSports
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
I always give you props and credit for everything. When I refer to em as my files, I think it's because my own custom edits have been applied to them...edits that are the result of hours upon hours of testing and trial n error which, as I'm sure you know, can be quite frustrating. The only reason I bump the threads is to get feedback, share my own gaming experiences with the file(s), or to see if anybody else wants the edits applied to a specific team file. Im not asking for donations or any type of compsenation either. I do it simply because I enjoy it.
I do it because I enjoy it as well. I also take pride in things that I do (like you clearly do) and don't do things like this for any compensation.

I am a student and my time is very limited so I give people the choice to donate. It isn't a requirement or even a recommendation, just an option.

The amount of work put into these files is a lot, since I do all 32 teams, over 1,400 players, and deal with the issues in this game that a lot of you don't know about (like the user controlled team issue that you PM'd me about).

Having said all that, sorry for the shot I took at you in the initial post. I was being short-sighted and it was out of place. I appreciate the work that you do as well.