View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
majesty95
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
So all of the xbox and ps3 users who have freezing issues with NCAA 13 and no other game have a bad console?
So because your game freezes and mine doesn't, that indicates its just the game? Why doesn't mine freeze then? It should be consistent for everyone, correct? If not, then explain to me why yours freezes and mine doesn't and how that has nothing to do with your game, files, system, settings.

I had a ton of freezing issues last year. What i found that eliminates most of it is doing away with custom playbooks. I no longer use one and have very few freezing issues.

Is that a flaw in the game? Yes. But there's a workaround, don't use them. Madden did away with them for a reason. NCAA should have too, at least until the get them debugged and working correctly.

I know your going to want to say, "well its in the game. I should be able to use then." you should but maybe you just can't if you want to avoid freezing. My truck can go 120, does that mean it should?

Other than custom playbooks, corrupted files and maxed out hard drives have been pointed to as causes.

So yes, it's something specific to the user. It is not just the game, in general, as people like to casually throw around.

Try not using custom playbooks and see if that does not alleviate most of it. I bet it will. If it does not, try deleting the custom playbook files. Then roster files (those have been linked to freezing in isolated cases). Then re-installing the game and tuners.

There is a solution. It just may not be one you like...

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website