View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
tariq071
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Just had a game 75-72, say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
yeah, I've seen my CB's take off in random directions as well only to leave a WR open for a TD. The RB running into a pile of blockers instead of the gap annoys me to no end. I love playing this game but some of these bugs are just plain frustrating in a close game.

I find myself running a couple cheese plays every game just to make up for some glitch that I was a victim of.
That is a main point of my post , i really don't care about result(despite being completely unrealistic) but how did i get there.I apologize to other posters if they think that high score was my main issue.

On one side i would use simple PA's (like FB flat for example) and score deep TD almost every time, because of AI incompetency and on the other side my defenders would suddenly develop dementia and do stuff that no sane football player(college or pro) would ever do.

If that happens once or twice per game , i would say "oh well" and move on, but this was 6th match of the season and that was happening over and over again in all of them.

Considering that previous season with same sliders and setup was spot on with all the stats and gameplay, it's completely mind-boggling change for worse.