Old 08-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #74
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: OS Roundtable: Madden NFL 13 Demo Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
wow..i am quite surprised by the entire impressions from each of the writers here. I must say i totally disagree that the game feels like the same old madden..i't feels to me like a fresh madden to me. We all got our opinions and this write up does not make it correct by any means nor do my personal opinions but this is the first time in years where the demo has been keeping me coming back for more and that says a lot because i couldn't stand any madden demo's the last 5-6 years, same when the final retail came out...this year its entirely different for me..it feels fresh and exciting to play finally.

The way i always felt is if the game is fun for "YOU" than that's all that matters because going by another person's impressions..too many times have led me to miss out on a game that later i found out to be quite fun. Go by your own feelings of the game i say and take another man's opinion as a grain of salt because at the end of the day..that is all it is, a grain of salt.

I wont go through everything i like about this year's madden..i already did in the demo impressions but i truly enjoy the demo and i know the final will be more of what i already had a taste of but a bit more fine tuned.
The odd thing is that although I am disappointed by the player movement not being addressed to compliment the IE and I was underwhelmed when first playing the demo, I still have the urge to play the game again because I expect to see different things happen. So in that regard, with the IE, catch animations and read n react causing some new but not always well done things to occur, M13 is an improvement over M12.

Now the true test will of course come when I get the retail and head into online ranked games because those guys can ruin a wet dream, lol. In fact, it might be best if I completely avoid online ranked but I enjoy trying to play on Virgin Gaming and those tournaments can only be played through online ranked mode. Every year I just keep hoping that I can actually compete playing football but no mas thus far.