View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #33
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: So am I the only one who plays on Very Fast with Threshold at 0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
I highly doubt it.

Well that begs the question, which one is it? Some say that's too easy to get caught from behind, and you're saying in this example it was impossible for him to get caught from behind. All of which says to me there are some misconceptions about what higher thresholds do.

Just to reiterate, we've all seen posts here over the years that the only rating that matters in Madden is speed. We've all seen them. So here's the solution to making speed not be the end-all-be-all, and people runaway from it. It's perplexing.

Like Poster said, there is no right or wrong. It's preference, and it's all about how you see the NFL.
I'm going with a 100 threshold. I believe what your stated before to make the most sense. What I need to remember is that the Wr could have been fatigue. He just ran a route and had to fight through a block , so that could have contributed to him not being able to catch the player from behind.

Sometimes we over look the little things. I believe that 100 best represents the 40 times as you stated. I was never aware of that piece of information.

Thanks RGiles36 I'm rolling with that