Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #65
bigsmallwood
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Whatever happened to enjoying games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
The issue (for me anyways) is the constant complaints saying the same thing over and over again that always end up going to the exclusivity.
That and even when there is a thread to just discuss a positive issue those same people flood those threads with irrelevant moaning.
It waters down the threads and then you have to dig to get good feedback and suggestions.

And even the good threads get bombarded with the non help posts. Someone can say the OL needs better blocking and start a discusssion on that. Then we start getting "It's been bad for 7 years! EA doesn't get it ..I'm not buying it.... Bring back 2K.."
Then the thread gets sidetracked and a lot of good things lost due to a locked thread or buried by the countless threads that with a little time to use the SEARCH function would eliminate.

Is Madden near where I want it? Not close.
It's just I'm tired of the same rinse repeat posters that do nothing but throw out negativity with no substance or feedback to make the game better.

My future wish:
Better OL/DL blocking, a lot more atmoshpere (Players coming and leaving the field, freaking trash blowing on the field on windy games),

I want to "feel" the game as much as play it. Right now it still feels like a video game of Madden and not a game of football.
Will it get where I want it some day? Have no idea. I just know posting hate just for the sake of posting hate won't get us there.
The problem is when people are dishing out constructive criticism AND ways the game can and should get better, we get battered with posts of "oh you hate Madden" or "you guys will never be satisfied" etc etc. Truth is, 2K, Sony, and all other NFL licensed games are gone currently. I personally want Madden to play much better as MADDEN not any other game. And as you have stated, like many others, it is not even close right now...and the issue most take with it, is that it really should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove