View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
Chedapalooza
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Respect My Ratings Sliders (Post-Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay314
Im currently at school will be home around 9:30 cst at which point i will let you know about the rosters (cant remember the download off hand) but any roster SHOULD work as long as ratings have not been manipulated only name adds and uniform corrections. As far as patches & tuners i have the last patch, prior the the patch i deleted the tuner... so i didnt have a tuner at the time of the download. NCAA does not prompt me at the start screen so when i went to check if there was a tuner there is still nothing there. Im assuming the latest patch has an internal tuner for online play. But to answer your question NO tuner but latest PATCH. As far as game speed it will be a major adjustment for you, things will happen slower for you a lot slower but it will also add to the immersion. You will have to read and see holes while running and go through your progressions as the QB. Also you will be able to tell the difference in speed with certain players. I have yet to take the time to adjust the coaches just yet but from what i have seen it would be a step in the right direction if you can take the time to do so. I appreciate your kind words and hope you find these sliders enjoyable and simulation like!!!
Gotcha. Well I use on the field coach mode with auto pass.. I don't control any players at all.. Just call plays and do pre snap adjustments.. I sim watch all specials

Do u know if these will work with a different game speed? I will still try them As listed
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC