Old 08-21-2012, 01:40 AM   #12
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Top 20 things to look for in NBA 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Wouldn't that be like last year's Create A Legend? You could important legends into that making you have Magic Johnson or such as a My Player?

That wouldn't add anything new.

A cool thing would be, but this is VERY speculative, is full college integration, where you start on a college level and play your way into the NBA, including the Olympic games every four years.

That's just speculation though and it wouldn't be considered a new mode per say.
Yeah besides Dream Team, I doubt there will be anything new with Legends.

I am thinking that if they say something that is cooler than MP, than I thinking MP has to be involved with it. If it is something online, then I wont touch it.

I wouldve been okay with just changes/additions in MP. I was not expecting a overhaul. Most of my gripes in MP were AI/Gameplay related, and it looks like it is fixed. I expect them to add depth in the mode. With the gameplay looking very nice, all the mode need it depth. Probably more customization, different pre/post draft actions, more off the court stuff. Really looking forward to MP this year. As long as the MP Draft is fixed(which I expect it to be) and Simming any game is in, than MP will be better because of the gameplay/ai changes.

IMO, I think this will be sports game of the year. With only really seeing a 1/3 or 1/4 of the improvements, this has been a huge leap from 12. Most sports games, you really only see a improvements in certain areas while the rest is tweaked at best. As it seems, the game looks to be fully improved. I know this isnt high on the list of improvements for everybody, but I really like how they improved how the players react post play. I think it will add atmosphere to the game. Players would act like robots during timeouts and barely react to buzzer beaters. I cant wait to see it all.

I am guessing that we see info/insights weekly starting this week. With there be exactly 6 weeks from the game being released, it will fly by. I expect this Gameplay insight to be the last gameplay insight. We might get an Presentation/Audio insight next week. We usually get the MP insight the 1st week of Sept(based off of last 2 years) and the online stuff the last week of Sept. So, I am guessing we hear about the New Mode and Association in between those 2.