View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #43
wheelman990
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys

Of course EA wants us to visit that site and vote, it will promote their game, bring them money, and increase hype! Just like the Madden cover voting does. I figured out along time ago that the EAGC's are just apart of EA's new marketing strategy. Not to mention a way to filter the hard questions, criticism and avoid direct communication. Join in if someone likes, but personally I will always turn to OS to suggest idea's and create awareness of an issue.

Why would I go to a EA ran website, when I have a awesome sim community like OS. There are so many people here who have amazing idea's each year. If EA needs guidance because they don't know what features to work on next, then come here!! If I worked on madden, this would be the forum and site I would scroll through.

I am thankful for the EAGC's releasing videos for us, and answering some questions. Even though EA could have done both directly themselves. I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate them. I just know EA, and how it all works with them.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-23-2012 at 02:24 PM.