Old 08-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Toughest potential team to run a CCM with

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZoneD25
See, this is the logical answer and I agree with you - but it goes against everything I believe as a career mode junkie. If I take over a team, it damn well better be a team I can draft the franchise QB of in the first two seasons.

There just aren't many teams that are truly awful AND don't have a young QB in the wings.

The Chiefs need a QB, but they're solid if not stacked at many of the most important positions.

Buffalo could use work, but Fitzpatrick has a big contract you'd have to ride out or face a big cap hit.

Even the perennial favorite in Cleveland has a lot of potential in Madden NFL 13. It's a tough year to rebuild anyone immediately.
Exactly. When I take over a football team, I want to completely rebuild them. Especially QB.

Last year was a good year. Washington was the team to rebuild. Besides LB, you could basically target every team. Most of the bad teams have young QBs and some good pieces.

Only team that comes close to a full rebuild is Colts(which I plan to coach). I like to scout QBs and draft the Franchise QB. But outside of QB, it is pretty much a full rebuild. Dont have any playmakers on offense and transitioning to 3-4. Freeney & Mathis probably only has 2-3 years left, so you can trade them for some picks. They also have 30+ mil in Cap SPace.