Old 08-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #78
TreFacTor
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: player edit loophole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
that video didn't announce anything that would be in their next DLC or that they would even release. it was just a sizzle video that they showed internally to get ideas. they decided to show it publicly to show how creative the team they have was. if it was them saying that these things would be in the next dlc and then didn't make it then you would have something. DICE is also a dev summit not a regular convention where game info is released. its for developers to share ideas, and thats what the video was about showing off a brainstorming type of idea that bethesda came up with.
I can't find the threads in Bethesda forum that is why I linked to the Kotaku article to give a reference. Poke at it all you will but it's unfinished work that they let their community know they were working on and that it may make it into the game. The things that made it were the most requested by the community with the exception of spears...not to mention a slew of game breaking fixes. For the record I didn't say it was an announcement video.