View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #59
K0ZZ
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaaballerUSC
I love NCAA football. But am I the only one who thinks this game is as buggy as a Bethesda game!? How hard is it to program a football game that's been around for 20 years now and can't fix simple bugs.

You know what needs to be FIXED, when you downplay another team who has a D and your team is an A+, you shouldn't get a big fat ZERO! as while your recruiting.

Also, game freezes! I have to reset the game daily! I have a couple but these are major to me. The game recap after you finish a game during online dynasty, if it doesn't upload, the game freezes. While managing highlights during the game it freezes...

Another issue, when the games over and you review the game. Why does it seperate the teams scores by team rather than in order points were scored, that's annoying.

Wrs not attempting to catch the football when their icon is showing and you throw it to them, they don't jump, u press the jump button or hold it down and it does nothing.

And the last one ill complain about is WHY DON'T U SHOW THE COMPLETE REPLAY!!!!!??? AAAHHHH!!! how many great interceptions with 10 broken tackles that's returned for 113 yard touchdown are cut down to running from the 20 hardline and scoring...... Come on EA! U use to show the entire replay back in 09! Why cut the replay to 5 seconds. I don't have many replays saved due to key moments not being captured due to only showing the td Being ran in rather then the rest of the epic play
First, just because the series had been around for twenty years, the current generation has been around about 7/8? Some bugs should've been fixed and such, not disagreeing there, but you can't diagnose the bug situation as a two decade thing.

I've noticed the second thing too but this is either a bug or the game not picking the right table to draw data from or not drawing data at all. Just don't pick a downplay that says 0-0, it isn't ideal but it's an easy workaround for now.

Freezing issues is on a case by case basis, I haven't had the game freeze once while others swear the game freezes every other game. It might be a faulty disc, issues with the code, etc. There is a huge amount of factors it could be and since in a sense it hits a niche market, without them getting a hold of the system and the same copy of the game, they are going to have a hard time figuring out the issue, it sucks for those that do have freezing issues but there is a good majority that don't and since it's not a unified issue it's not just a matter of looking where the code gives errors.

I do agree with the replay speech though.