View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
blackceasar
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I never play as a sim coach but to only be able to play as sim coach in play now and not CC is just ********
Yeah there is no more side broadcast came like a REAL NFL GAME and you calling the plays as *gasp* a coach. The only way you are going to get that cam is turing your xbox on, firing up Madden and letting a demo start. Thats about it... Other game developers, are you listening? Take notes, so whenever, god willing this exclusivity deal is over, we will have an alternative to this. The game is not bad, at all..I think for joystick jockeys it might be the best madden ever, but again, wtf were you thinking having an option to play as a coach in this game when youre still controlling everything? Why even have coach firing? Im telling you, people get so good at the game against the CPU, you will never be fired as a coach because you are having to control that action. Take the crappiest team and with 30 straight superbowls.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Advertisements - Register to remove