Old 08-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #96
bkrich83
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Changing Position Types in CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcool202020
I understand what you are saying...and maybe I exaggerated the "not a single game" part. I also agree with the not giving excuses/blame thing as well. But it seems to me that when you advertise a new selling point for a product like "choosing schemes for coaches and players" then that selling point should be one of the things you make sure works flawlessly in the final product. Maybe the invention of patches and updates makes this theory irrelevant these days. In the end though, I don't perceive this as a game breaker by any means, and I do feel it will eventually be addressed. I also believe this Madden will be the best it has been in years. It's just hard to understand how these things get missed when they are such huge "selling points." That's all.
And I don't disagree with you on a single point. But hyperbole like "I bet they didn't play a single game" doesn't help nor does it make us as a group seem credible. It makes us look like lunatics.

I just want the stuff fixed, and if we can present it with some sense of order and decorum, I feel our chances are better.

Or maybe I am wrong. lol.