Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Playing as Bears.
Played 6 games against: Packers x2, Panthers, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos. I played 3 quick throw away games first (I always do this to make sure the engine is working when I change the sliders).

Pass rush at 80, rest at your posted settings. Very fast seems smoothest for passing atm, otherwise I find receivers too easily.

Still stuffing run game a bit, but the improvement is noticeable.

Honestly sodomizing the cpu blocking for sacks, but that's Madden. I hate adding +pass block but seems needed?

The cpu seems to drop alot of passes, do you have this issue Jarrod?

I also have only thrown 1 pick over the entire night on Madden which is probably unhealthy. I don't throw many usually but that is low (and come on it's Cutler!). EDIT: nm J. Joseph just picked me off in gm 7 >.<
On the Demo they wasn't dropping it that much at 65 but I believe the Demo plays the same as it does in play now on the retail version.. The gameplay is different in CCs.. Put the CPUs catching and INTs at 75... Sounds like I'll be going this route again with the CPUs catching and INTs.. Let's see how the CPU plays with the increase in catching before we start to raise there pass blocking.. I was hoping to leave there pass blocking at 0 this year since it was looking like they were getting the ball off quicker on the Demo.. Keep me posted man..