Old 08-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #58
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
If my calculations are correct from working on sliders in the past since speed and threshold came in the picture; the speed impacts the game. No matter what slider sets you use, the speed will always change the way the game is. The slower the speed, the more USER reaction time which makes you a good player. The faster the speed, the more difficult to play since pocket protection is to a minimal.

I also remember when speed was on fast or very fast, you had a very very short time in the pocket. This forced us to adjust around the line which caused blocking to be like the 92 Cowboys offensive line. You might want to consider a good speed for your sliders. I will give it a go and see how the outcome is. I'm not familiar with the colors but I'll go with black and see how they are.

Thanks for taking the time in making the sliders.
The only speeds I play on is fast and very fast because I know the challenge it brings but most people like playing on normal or slow so Iike to give the USER the option to play on whatever speed there comfortable with.. Let me know how it goes..