Old 08-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #67
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Working from the green set, I had a remarkably low-scoring, competitive game between TEN (me) and OAK that ended at 10-10 before I had to leave to do chores.

I played on 10 minutes, 15 second runoff, very slow, speed threshold @ 50--settings which I know differ from those posted, but my results have always been great with these sliders despite the difference.

So what I noticed in my game:

1) McFadden ran well. Realistically, without a ridiculous amount of broken tackles.

2) Even with HUM INTs turned down to 25, between that and the pass coverage value stated, my DBs were glued to their WR and were basically always in position to defense the pass. I feel like the CPU can get short plays but the intermediate and long plays are hard for them.

3) My QB stats were great. Locker was locked in, completing 60+% of his passes and leading the team on two 13+ play scoring drives of 8:00 or more.

4) Chris Johnson only averaged 2.3 YPC. I think OAK and TEN match up well in the running game, so I'm thinking maybe HUM run blocking could go up a tad.

Overall, very positive experience. Can't believe you got these out there so damn quickly! I'm looking forward to future developments. Thanks!
What's going on JMP? That was a tight game you had right there. I would say play a few more games to see if the USER rushing is a problem for you.. Instead of raising the USER runblocking we'll lower the CPUs blockshedding or rush reaction.. Keep me posted on your next few games..

The feedback I was getting from the sliders I was using on the Demo was good and alot of guys said they were working good with the retail so I went ahead and released them..