Old 08-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #85
The JareBear
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Based on what I started getting in actual CCM games with the black set, I have made the following tweaks heading into week 3.

-10 to USER rush D reaction time

+5 to CPU pass bloclk

+15 to CPU run block

+15 to CPU block shedding

If I like what I see in game 3 continue on with these tweaks, if not I will switch back and try something else
So I fell asleep before I could play the game using these tweaks, just getting to it now. Down 14-7 right now at Minnesota. Ponder has gotten me twice, one time on a slant that the WR juked the crap out of my defenders and sprinted into the endzone, and the other on a play-action deep pass when I had cover 2 called and I didn't get deep enough with my user controlled safety. My score was a shotgun counter with LMJ (Gore is out for 3 weeks) that seemed to just catch them very off guard and went for 60

down 23-7 at half, just playing like crap

I bench Smith, put in Kap, throw a pick anyway lol. Willis bails me out, smacking AP and Whitner picks up the fumble for a TD 23-14

Sigh, this is the first game I have played in M13 where the screen sack has reared its ugly head. Probably has happened four times so far. 4th qtr, still 23-14, put smith back in, rattle off 5 straight completions, hit a screen pass to Jacobs from about 14 out, 23-21, they get a couple first downs but stop em around the 46 yard line, my ball 4 mins left, Smith stays hot, finally, and run it down to the 8 yard line, milking clock, for the GW FG.

Thoughts, take away the screen sacks and I had 3 sacks on D, two from Haralson, one from Smith. That felt good.

Smith - 15/27 - 161 yards- 1 TD - 2 INT
Kaep - 1/8 - 12 yards - 2 INT
Jacobs - 21 carries, 82 yards
LMJ - 4 carries, 76 yards (long of 68)
Davis, Crabtree, Moss all had 4 catches

Ponder - 18/23-290 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Peterson - 25 carries, 54 yards (even with the tweaks this number still low)

I always love how your sliders, especially black set, punish you for bad passes. My goal for next game is gonna be simple, no INTs. I am gonna start being extra careful and throwing it away if im not sure.

I am going to bring user rush D reaction time down to 5

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove