Old 08-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #100
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So I fell asleep before I could play the game using these tweaks, just getting to it now. Down 14-7 right now at Minnesota. Ponder has gotten me twice, one time on a slant that the WR juked the crap out of my defenders and sprinted into the endzone, and the other on a play-action deep pass when I had cover 2 called and I didn't get deep enough with my user controlled safety. My score was a shotgun counter with LMJ (Gore is out for 3 weeks) that seemed to just catch them very off guard and went for 60

down 23-7 at half, just playing like crap

I bench Smith, put in Kap, throw a pick anyway lol. Willis bails me out, smacking AP and Whitner picks up the fumble for a TD 23-14

Sigh, this is the first game I have played in M13 where the screen sack has reared its ugly head. Probably has happened four times so far. 4th qtr, still 23-14, put smith back in, rattle off 5 straight completions, hit a screen pass to Jacobs from about 14 out, 23-21, they get a couple first downs but stop em around the 46 yard line, my ball 4 mins left, Smith stays hot, finally, and run it down to the 8 yard line, milking clock, for the GW FG.

Thoughts, take away the screen sacks and I had 3 sacks on D, two from Haralson, one from Smith. That felt good.

Smith - 15/27 - 161 yards- 1 TD - 2 INT
Kaep - 1/8 - 12 yards - 2 INT
Jacobs - 21 carries, 82 yards
LMJ - 4 carries, 76 yards (long of 68)
Davis, Crabtree, Moss all had 4 catches

Ponder - 18/23-290 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Peterson - 25 carries, 54 yards (even with the tweaks this number still low)

I always love how your sliders, especially black set, punish you for bad passes. My goal for next game is gonna be simple, no INTs. I am gonna start being extra careful and throwing it away if im not sure.

I am going to bring user rush D reaction time down to 5
Good game man.. Yeah they are struggling to run the ball against you.. How many games have you played with those tweaks though? Sometimes you want to give it a few games to really kick in.. You don't want to go too low with the USER rush reaction or else your players will start reacting like zombies.. You probably should have just raised there runblocking up 5 points instead..