View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #122
CheesHd09
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
Played another game last night before bed against the Panthers with the Bears and bumped up to the blue set since I was murdering the Lions like 40-0 on red lol

I ended up winning 33-11. Cam threw a ton of picks and I was also able to sack him 5+ times...seems like the RT gives up the majority of sack every time. I see Shea McCellin and Isreal Idonije almost always getting the sack when I do get one and Peppers is on the other side who doesn't get nearly as many. Offensively I like the way the game played, I only generated 1 offensive TD on a PA pass to Marshall for like 25 yards. I'm still really struggling to run the ball, which is fine except I feel like my offensive line is getting pushed back into me and making me fall down for a 1 or 2 yards loss a little too often. On those plays there's really nothing you can do as soon as you get the ball you're on the ground. CPU rushing still seems to be an issue Ryan Grant had like 15 carries for less than 15 yards, but Cam rushed for like 50-60 so it didn't look as bad at the end. I'm gonna test this set more because I took the opening Kickoff for a TD with Hester and I also got a pick 6 early so if you took those 2 away it would have been a 19-11 game. Cam started passing much better in the second half and even went on a 8 pass completion streak so I'm hoping this set with give more even games with further testing.
Curious, r u playing these games in CCM cause these are the type of results im getting as well. Huge blowouts and cpu throwing a ton of picks