Old 08-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #153
The JareBear
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Well I look at it as the CPU always throws the ball on target never seems to be off which isn't realistic. That also with the CPU NEVER dropping passes makes for them putting up high completion percentages. I am not only looking at it from a stats perspective though. I look at it as watching how the CPU throws and catches. So far I never see them throw off target and they never drop the ball either even in tight windows. I was just playing a game and there were times the QB had at least 8 seconds to throw the ball. That also contributed to the passing game. I think maybe the run blocking should be lowered a tad bit for the CPU because they are blocking a little too well. Keep in mind I am watching replays and paying attention to how it's playing not only based on stats.
I could be wrong about this, I have only been using Jarrods sets since Madden 12, but I am pretty sure he doesnt set out to be one of those guys that trys to make it look as real as possible, its more about giving the CPU some firepower while keeping stats in line. Again, I could be wrong, Jarrod feel free to correct me. I always looked at Jarrods black sets as "this is what I need when there is no other way for me to ever lose to the CPU"

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.