View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #101
CM Hooe
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Changing Position Types in CCM

Bumping this thread up to the top.

I am seeing the issues described in this thread (custom settings in Strategy > Schemes menu getting reset upon doing just about anything) when playing an Offline Connected Careers Mode file.

I am not seeing the issues described in this thread when playing an Online Connected Career Modes file, except for when the "Start League" option is pressed.

I just ran a test where I started an Online CCM, started the league, played practice, played a game, advanced a week, simmed a practice, simmed a game, and advanced another week; after each step, all my scheme settings were preserved (except after the "Start League" step, which I mentioned above). I did this as both an active NFL coach (Jason Garrett) and a GameFace coach (myself).

For that matter, I also do not see my team offensive and defensive schemes showing up as "West Coast" and "Spread" (respectively) when playing an Online CCM as a GameFace coach; these options appropriately set based on my playbook of choice.

You all might try changing your Connected Career Modes games to Online CCMs to see if you can replicate these results. I want to make sure I'm not going insane here.
Advertisements - Register to remove