View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #520
CabreraMVP
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Being able to take BP before a game in franchise. Or warm up with your starter in the bullpen, that would be dope.

And a great presentation aspect would be like, showing the SP walk from the bullpen to dugout right before the game while the Announcer talks about his season/recent performances. Or show the teams big player giving high fives/grabbing his glove in the dugout before he takes the field. Show players running out of the dugout.

Those are things that I always notice when I am at games. You notice the starter walking to the dugout, totally focused. You notice the commotion in the dugout right before they take the field. And the crowd roars when they take the dugout steps and get out there.

My main concern is the colors in the game. They are dull. The grass, dirt, sky. They are dry colors. If they could add more vibrant colors, the game would look perfect. It's very good now in every category but colors.