View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #214
A_New_Classic
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Well the blue slider set is working out well for me the way you have it set up right now with the exception of 45 catching instead of 40. I've used them twice and lost both games to the 49ers and Vikings. The 49ers game I felt was a little cheap since they forced 4 unwarranted fumbles and I lost by 7, but I did have a great game with the Vikings.

I was frustrated early since Forte fumbled 3 times in the first quarter, but luckily only 3 points were awarded to the CPU off of those TO's so it didn't take away too much from the experience. If I continue to fumble this much I'm gonna have to turn down the user fumble though because Forte has a really high carry rating and shouldn't be putting it on the ground as much as he is with the current settings.

In the 4th Qtr I was up 13-3, but Ponder rallied and drove them down for a TD to make it 13-10. I took the ensuing kick-off into their territory with Hester and burned some clock before kicking a FG to make it 16-10 with around 2 minutes left. Ponder drove them to about mid-field, but after 2 stops and a sack on 3rd down they had to hurry to the line with 45 seconds left and 4th & 15. I stayed in cover 2 sink and Ponder hit Percy Harvin between the CB and SS on the right side and his speed was too much for Major Wright so they scored and went up 17-16 with 35 seconds left. On 1st down Cutler was hit as he threw and it went off target right into the DE's hands for an INT that sealed it for them.

Pretty solid comeback for the CPU it hurt me to lose to a division opponent like that lol