View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #224
The JareBear
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So, my last three games with pass reaction slider:

with both sides at 35 I played Buffalo and Fitzpatrick had under 100 yards passing, just a terrible day.

I put both sides at 80 for my next game against NYG, as well as some CPU rushing tweaks I will post in a second, and Eli went 18/22 for 277 yards, 3 tds, no INTs. Bradshaw had 95 yards on 28 carries in that game as well (so exciting! finally!). I lost that game 28-7. I have never been so happy to lose a game lol. In the next game, with the same tweaks, Lynch went for 52 yards on 19 carries, Turbin went for 26 yards on 8 carries, and Lumpkin, whoever the hell that is, went for 21 yards on 4 carries. If my math is correct, that is 99 yards on 31 carries. That's two weeks in a row with decent CPU rushing numbers against my very good 49ers D.

next game, I play Seattle, I leave pass reaction at 80 for both sides. Flynn goes 19/28 for 157 yards, no TDs, and 4 INTs. Honestly, at this point, I am just leaving it there for both sides until the pro's like Jarrod and SEC post their test results for it. I do feel like 80 is on the easy side, so it is reversed, but I don't mind because the stats are turning out fine and it looks realistic. it has more of a read and react feel in coverage than psychic route mirroring I was seeing at 0 setting. The CPU INT rating keeps their coverage tight.

So gere us what I have going right now in my Black Set/Slow Speed Challenge (again, trying to to blend the utlimate challenge from the black set on very fast speed, but playing it on slow speed for guys like me who like how the game animates on slow)

Speed Slow: Speed Threshold at 8 (got this from SECs thread)

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 85
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 80 - 80
INT - 40 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 10 - 50

At this point, I am 4-2 in the season, and that 28-7 loss shows what a good team can do with these sliders. I'm happy with how the CPU is finally starting to run the ball. The only thing I still am waiting word on is the final call on pass reaction slider. I will probably just have to wait for Jarrod to get the game.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.