Old 08-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #234
PrimetimeUTK
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yeah I am having special teams issues as well. CPU has missed quite a few in the 8 games I have played in CCM. I think I just plugged in someones settings from M12 but clearly that isnt the right idea.

I just squeezed in a game before I have to head to work and it definitely is more evidence to pass reaction time slider being reversed. I was up 24-7 against ARZ, thinking that sliiders had failed me again, and AZ has come back. its 24-23 right now my ball with 3 mins left. And they did it! AZ comes back at home and wins it 26-24. wow

For this game I went with the reversed pass reaction approach here is what I had plugged in

Slow Speed - Threshold 8

Skelton - 18/28/324yards/1TD/1INT
Floyd - 6 catches 159 yards 1 TD, he had two long ones, looked lke the same play on different drives, against cover 3, he was isolated with my #2 CB and just beat him straight up twice. The first one is what turned around the offense, at that point I was killinh AZ and Skelton looked skidddish, was frantic moving around the pocket and throwing balls that hit the ground, after that first big catch the AZ offense clicked and my guys got rattled. It was crazy seeing this transition throughout the course of the game
Wells - 19 carries - 40 yards, 1 TD, this is a little low, but they were down two scores most of the game, and his numbers at half were like 10 carries for 15 yards so when he did run the ball in the second half, it was more effective.

My stats

Smith 15/25/157- 2TD/2INt (one INT wasnt my fault, my backup TE dropped it and it was a weird drop where the ball spun in the air for some reason and the defender picked it off before it hit the ground, thats the play that also seemed to send my offense in a tailspin in the second hafl

Gore - 22 carries, 88 yards, 1 TD
Jacobs - 10 carries - 43 yards
LMJ - 4 carries - 13 yards

What a game. I am going to leave the pass coverage sliders reversed like I ahve them posted (below) and see if the CPU offense keeps attacking like AZ did in the second half.

Slow Speed/ 8 threshold

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 85
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 85 - 20
INT - 40 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 10 - 50

Technically, assuming the pass reaction time slider is reversed, I don't have it quite the same as the black set. I believe user was at 35 originally, meaning it should be 65. I might try that out if more scrub QBs light me up this hard, but for the time being I just liked seeing the CPU offense explode on my finally.
So, 85 - 20 for PDRT? That working ok? I saw you had 80 - 80 last time you posted your set.