Stampede_94
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: M13: Panthers uniforms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLA7E
No. Just, no.

The game isn't made by a bunch of teenagers in their mom's basement (although you truly wonder)....A league that is so backside retentive - the NFL - and a company as big and as profitable as EA, should not have errors like this. Completely unacceptable. Honestly I was amped to get the game, after bailing on all EA games this year.

Nail....meet....coffin. Thanks again EA, see you next gen, when I look forward to another mailed-in again effort.

NFL fines thousands of $$$ to players wearing socks 'too high'. Shirt not tucked in...but they give exclusive license to EA...but yet they still don't check EA. And EA is too egotistical, lazy and fat on the hog to implement a QA control to fix, what amounts to be a missing chapter in a book.

And the dumbing down of the world continues....

What's next? Jerseys with #549 on them...3 digit QBs? Honestly, if I was Cam, I would NEVER endorse EA....EVER. Why, they just dumped on him last year, and now, he almost wins the cover, and they can't get colors and stripes correct.

LOL, and we want 'revolutionary gameplay'. Uh no, we are back wishing for correctly spelled player names, and correct uniforms. In a few versions, since EA keeps taking so many features away, soon they'll be selling out discs of a single matchup (only 2 teams) for $60...the demos will become the product...one may argue it already has. This is already Madden 14 (beta)....and it's not even released yet.

Can they patch it? Yes. Will they? I'm not holding my breath, but I may hold my cash a bit longer.

Like X1000