View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #26
wheelman990
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You gotta start somewhere man I don't care who comes in or where they come from, even if the guys from 2k or The Show came in, it would take a while to fix EVERYTHING. Madden 13 brought it on a foundational level. Now we have to see if 14 & 15 take it to the next level(fix player movement, o/d line interactions, improve presentation with true halftime and weekly wrapup show in CCM, improve crowd and sideline models, improve commentary to make it more player specific during play by play and color commentary. Or will they go back to the trends of EA's past? I'm betting on the former and not the latter, I'm VERY confident that this is only the beginning.
I don't disagree, I think other then bugs and stuff madden 13 was a nice release for them. If this game got most the bugs out, and hadn't removed so many features, I probably even say a 8.5 isn't far out of line(prob give it a 8 myself). The reviewer ignored any flaw that's been posted on OS. I'm talking legit ones, not just the picky uniform error stuff.

Regarding the 3 year comment, they just used that to much. Even NBA Live used that one and we saw what happened there to. It almost turns my stomach at this point. They don't need to say that, just show us.

Madden just has to keep bringing it. They can't come in next year with another half attempt. They have been on top before(Madden 01 ps2 was a milestone for football games IMO) and they got to work hard to do it again.

I also can respect your love for this game. Who knows in a few years maybe I can be right there with you. It is moving in the right direction I believe. Next year needs to be a even bigger jump then this year.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-27-2012 at 07:53 PM.