Old 08-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #340
rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
In fairness to me, I have played more games than I want to admit with a number of setting combos. But I think you're the third dude to say over-reacting in reference to my posts so I will stop sharing what I am seeing. I must be coming off way more serious or high strung than I intend to, it was just my intent to share my experiences so far. I feel like I have made progress in the CPU rushing attack, that's really all I am trying to focus on for my CCM right now...

But seriously, my bad. I will shut up

We're all slider geeks on a slider forum. Seeing results is a good thing. Post away! I enjoy reading what is happening to you. I think we are all frustrated in that we don't have the proper tools to fix the game properly. EA needs to spend far more time testing sliders.

I think most posters are just asking that you don't over-react to one game's results because anything can happen in one game. That's what makes tuning sports games difficult because you want to see stats be good over a long period but still allow for the unpredictable in single games. I really don't think anyone is upset with you.