Old 08-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #356
Dbrentonbuck
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The sliders work great in Play now.. The issue everyone is having is getting the CPU to be competitive in CC because the gameplay is totally different and the CPU is playing horrible..
I understand that to be the issue which is why I said you cannot use the best test method, but the second best test method is playing the same game over and over until you think you have the best base set, then advance to the next week. If you keep advancing to a new game with a different team, you are introducing new variables that are out of your control. This is why a lot of you are getting "It seemed like this slider did this one game and the next game it doesn't". The goal in testing anything (and I give you this advice because I am a tester) is to keep as many variables as possible the same while testing before moving on to a different set of conditions to test your theory on. What I am saying is, if you are testing slider X against the Ravens and you get Y result, rather than moving on to the Redskins the next week, you need to quit the game with the Ravens and replay that game again and again and again. That way, you will know if moving X slider really is what is making changes and not because the Redskins have a better QB or the weather in the game is different or they have one of their starters injured etc. which would skew results. This is a more scientific method of testing. Just saying.