Old 08-29-2012, 02:19 AM   #525
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I'll try these out a bit but that 90 int for the AI has me a wee bit scared.

I will probably only use the sliders that affect the AI offense because my offense is just about where I want it with the sliders I am using now.
Through 6 games here are some of my stats:
Joe Flacco 240 ypg 64% cmp 12 td 5 int
Ray Rice 84 ypg 4.2 ypc 3 TD 4 carries of 20+ (though one was right at 20)
Anquan Boldin 64 ypg 2 TD 4 drops
Torrey Smith 57 ypg 2 TD 6 drops 2 catches of 60+ yards
The drops may be a little high (Q had 4 all of last year) but everything else looks solid. Flacco is having the best year of his career but I don't think it is unreasonable.

I do have a question though. I noticed that you favor break tackle as opposed to run blocking. Any particular reason? I have better results by lowering BT and putting the points in blocking. I think it may be because I use Rice and he is better at eluding defenders; I just need my line to create that little bit of space. Does your method work better with bruiser type backs?

Haha! Yeah you don't have to go that high with the CPUs INTs if you aren't comfortable.. It does force you to be 100 percent focus on every pass.. I have to have it like that to slow down my passing..

They reason I have the rushing set up like that is because I like to have the USER breaktackles matched up with the CPUs tackling. Just lower the CPUs blockshedding if you need the holes to open up a little more for you..
Advertisements - Register to remove