View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
millencake
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 13 Sliders that are actually challenging and realistic!

Hi,

I'm fairly new posting here, but have used this forum to find Madden slider sets since 2010. The problem I've faced for years and continued to was that I could never find a slider set that was actually challenging AND realistic. But I owe credit to SECElit3, I used his Madden 12 sliders as my base for creating these. His sliders were ultimately too easy, but they opened me up to the idea of having most sliders set pretty low and letting player ratings create the differences.

I mean, using most sliders, I could win the league MVP with virtually any player. It's always been way too easy to run and pass. The only way to make the game challenging in the past was to have the sliders so unbalanced that the game became unrealistic.

Finally, for Madden 13, I've found sliders that have created realistic and challenging games. Any feedback you have is more than welcome, I'd love to know how these work for others.

Penalties, Injuries, and Special Teams are your preference.

I use a 15:00 game clock with acceleration and a 12-second minimum play clock. The amount of plays per game might be around 5-10 too many total, but that's pretty negligible, and worth it for getting to use a 15:00 game clock in my opinion.

Player Speed Threshold: 25

Game Speed: Slow

USER:

Passing:
QB Accuracy – 8 (for some QB's 7 works better)
Pass Blocking – 2
WR Catching – 48

Rushing:
Broken Tackles – 1
Run Blocking – 0
Fumbles – 12

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time – 3
Interceptions – 30
Pass Rushing – 12

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time – 1
Block Shedding – 1
Tackling – 11

CPU:

Passing:
QB Accuracy – 25 (trust me, bad QB's are still realistically inaccurate)
Pass Blocking – 9
WR Catching – 47

Rushing:
Broken Tackles – 0
Run Blocking – 12
Fumbles – 12

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time – 77
Interceptions – 25
Pass Rushing – 15

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time – 72
Block Shedding – 9
Tackling – 9

I'm never really done tweaking my sliders. *As I get better and better on offense with more play, I will continue to shift CPU sliders up.

Thanks!

Last edited by millencake; 08-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove