View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #550
MattGarza13
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
This is off and doesn't work. Care to explain what is in and out? Example, QB's 50 in 49 out? I say this because FB/TE - 51/50 is not accurate and doesn't allow you to use those numbers. It only allows 49/51.

I checked out your black sliders and figured I test out the integrity of the numbers without stats.

1. Plays that take longer to develop never work. Sliders designed for short passing.
2. QB accuracy is inaccurate. I believe this was settled in M11 which needed a lot of science behind it, math and changing sliders for each QB. No way in HELL Jay Cutler is not an accurate passer especially when his feet are set and a receiver is wide open. I believe this would happen to a lot of QB's with your sliders.
3. Defensive linemen CPU come off their man too fast almost as though you're playing on Superman mode.

Why do I use black sliders? Because I like a good challenge but the feel of realism. This does not feel real to me. I believe your accuracy and reaction sliders have not changed much and this worries me. I will try to change the speed of the game because fast is too fast and normal to slow speed is the ideal way to play for realism.
I roll with the Bears and use Jarodd's black set as well and I'm not having the problems you are.

1. Not for me I use a vertical passing game and its working great. Marshall and Jeffery use their size on deep balls with me out muscling CBs.

2. Using the left stick I'm hitting almost all of my throws.

3. They get off decently fast but thats to create a realistic pass rush. Makes you have to think quick.

Also the auto subs work for me...

I find Jarodds sliders to be as realistic as it gets if you want a challenge.. Not saying your wrong with your complaints, I just don't see it.