View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden 12 vs Madden 13

I can wait for Madden 14 easily.

I tried to wait for Madden 13, but after a while Madden 11 got on my nerves, so I eventually bought M12 in Feb. Over these last 6 months of on and off play I have found settings that I can really enjoy.

I honestly haven't really played that much franchise of Madden 12 yet. Between just booting up games, messing with my custom lay books for offense and defense, game plans, etc... I never actually got into the game itself. I just started a 32 team franchise last night with player editing on. With player editing, I can make the occasional UDFA good. Basically, I look for someone with "High Mortor: Yes" and a good consistency rating. From there I try to maybe make positional skills very high even though athletic skills aren't that impressive. I like the idea that a guy might not be the most athletic player, but he works really hard and is fundamentally sound. That earns him a roster spot and a chance. My understanding and limited experience, almost [if not every] UDFA is terrible in Madden 12.

Also, with all the talk about people playing CCM and goals and XP, I really think I prefer the "potential" system a lot more.

I am sure Madden 14 will be a much better fit for me than Madden 13.

Last edited by PGaither84; 08-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove