Old 08-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #563
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECPackers
I think these are pretty good...with minor tweaking to your playstyle of course...

it seemed pretty crappy to try an run the ball for me, i use the packers, who aren't a great running team, but sitll only averaged around 3 YPC. i turned run blocking from 0 to 10, and that seemed to put me up to around 3.8 or so....seemed about right considering the team.

passing seemed perfect in every aspect both offensive and defensive. with a-rod, i carved the falcons D for 315yds, 3td and 1 int. on 64% comp....seems like a very realistic stat line (minus the dumb pic ;p)

i also lost the game. so that sucked. (by like 21) .... few user errors led to huge pass plays, if i wouldn't have gone for the pics, it probably would have auto-deflected 2 of the passes. thus, 14 less pts.
You probably should have just lowered the CPUs blockshedding instead of raising the USER runblocking. I rather you keep the USER sliders where they are because it can mess up things.. I'm still trying to keep all the USER sliders at 75 and under for each category but I'm glad you are getting some good games in though..