View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #599
mikemck09
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Whats up fellas... I have been following Jarrod's set for a minute now and have loved the way they have played out... Till M13 threw us all on a loop lol... I have just started my Jets CCM and plugged in the sliders but I wanted to see how they played on PRO... I got some pics to show what the Bengals did and you guys will be happy... I know I am, Jarrod check it out man... I know you're an All Madden guy but in the end we all want competition and sim play... A couple of things I noticed though: I was really accurate with Tebow... Yes Tebow haha, maybe he was on his game but he made some throws that just wowed me... I was pretty on point this game, using down on the right stick when throwing a pass does some work this year... It tends to lead the receiver in and away from the secondary... Also with Offsides on 100, it makes my whole line jump in sync which kills me... Should def take that down a notch...

I am also using 15 minute Quarters with a clock run off till 14 secs left... Realistic as tits man... Def the way to go this year... Gives the CPU realistic time on the rock and that develops into realistic numbers they'll put up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OS 4.jpg (60.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg OS 3.jpg (50.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg OS 2.jpg (51.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg OS 1.jpg (51.1 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by mikemck09; 08-29-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention that