View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #613
The JareBear
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Alright well I am pretty happy right now.

First game in fresh online CCM, started it up right after I installed the retail version

I got speed slow, threshold at 8

Black set as listed (with the toughest options for any all sliders with more than one choice), plus I lowered USER tackling to 30, raised CPU block shed to 65, and raised CPU fumble to 60.

Just lost to the Raiders, in Oakland, 25-17. It was a really close game. Both teams had some nice long drives, both teams had some big plays, some big mistakes, it felt great.

Total offense

SD (me) - 396, OAK - 393

Rivers - 27/40 - 350 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT (one was a fluke)
my three RBs (I keep Mathews fresh cuz of his injury problems) 24 carries for 53 yards. I was down most of the game and they were playing a real aggressive D, was never able to get this going until it was too late
Gates - 9 catches - 140 yards

I had one sack, and I was sacked once, but the pressure was there on both sides and forced a numer of incompletions for both teams

Palmer - 15/24 - 254 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (he was picked off on a two pnt try, but I guess those dont count towards stats, so really he threw two)
DMC - 27 carries, 112 yards (yay!) long of 31
Goodson, 4 carries, 31 yards, he came in fresh and got me on a double draws
Denariua Moore, 6 catches for 138 yards. My slow secondary was exposed

Only three broken tackles for the Oakland players.

Dug how this game felt, dug it a lot. Hope it stays this way. On to week 2!

I think you the auto-sub/fatigue slider is close, I woud like to see a few more carries for the RB2 on CPU side but Goodson was in the game quite a bit more than I ever saw before.

Lets keep it up, good stuff Jarrod

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.