View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #665
BlingBling19
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just played 2 games in CCM with the Giants using the black set. Lost 2 games in a row both games went to over time.

First game lost to the Panthers 31-28, then the next game lost to the Eagles 23-20.

The only small problem I ran into was in both games I was leading and then all of a sudden the Panthers and Eagles both hit big pass plays where the WR's just couldn't be tackled.

These plays should not have gone for TD's yet in both cases Steve Smith and Desean Jackson both just shrugged off about 4 tacklers each and went for TD's. Those 2 plays were the only time this happened. And in both cases I was winning the game so it was almost like the CPU just wouldn't be denied and was going to score no matter what.

The sliders beside that though played great. Although on the longer drives both teams O-lines were being subbed out.

Also this is probably a game issue a couple times in each game the CPU got amazing spots. Like they would be stopped about a yard short of the 1st down marker yet be given a first down. I challenge the spot and of course the replays show the CPU got nowhere close to the 1st down yet the call remains the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove