View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #64
splff3000
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Enough negative... lets talk POSITIVES.

I'm loving the gameplay for the most part in user vs user games on All Madden. I'm kind warming up to playing the cpu, but I still don't like playing the cpu overall.

I also like how it looks like the elite players truly ARE elite now. Calvin Johnson tore my *** last night in a online game and it felt like there was nothing I could do to stop him.

I like how the IE make the games feel dynamic too. In 12, guys in my league knew how to control the MLB and shoot the gaps to stop runs, but in 13, it's much harder to do because they are tripping up over there own guys and stuff like that. Also it looks liek the cpu actually tries to block them now as opposed to last year.

I haven't gotten too far into CC, but so far, I like the potential of CC. There are a few things that I think need to be added and tweaked for next year, but the potential is there to be a great franchise mode.

Overall I think this is the best Madden on next gen and while this one has a few disappointing aspects to it, mainly the bugs, I'm really looking forward to what happens with 14.